Dr. Sanjay Patel (Gynec-Endoscopic Surgeon)
Gynec-Endoscopic Surgeon, Infertility & IVF Specialist
Director, Mayflower Women’s Hospital
Ahmedabad – 380 052, India
Mobile: +91 98240 39841
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- He has performed more than 20,000 gynec-endoscopic surgeries till date.
- Honored as a Professor (Teacher) by European Gynaecology Endoscopy School (EGES) at Negrar, Italy in October 2007.
- On 22nd – 27th Oct 2007 he was invited as a Operative Faculty in Live Workshop at NEGRAR, ITALY by European Gynecology Endoscopy School (EGES) and performed Laparoscopic Neosalpingostomy and Myomectomy with Video Presentations on Laparoscopic Tubal Surgery & Training in Gynechological Endoscopy
- Dr. Sanjay Patel was invited as faculty for live laparoscopic surgery in World Congress on Endoscopy in China in 2007.
- First gynecologist in India to perform Laparoscopic Wertheim’s Hysterectomy in 1997.
- He is having credit of getting his centre recognized by FOGSI, APAGE and Karl Storz-Germany, as an advanced Gynaec Endoscopy Training centre.
- Successfully conducted 55 batches of Basic & Advanced Gynecological Laparoscopic Training Program from 1998 – till date & has trained more than 550 doctors in Gynec-Endoscopic Surgeries till date.
- Dr. Suili Rudra Sinha Award for best research work in Laparoscopic Microsurgery during the National Conference of AICOG 2003.
- Damyanti Ganatra Award in year 2003 at GIMACON.
- Mayflower Endoscopy team has won the Asculap Golden Telescope Award at the Vth Indian Congress on Endoscopy & ART at Khajuraho, in November 2004.
- Mayflower Endoscopy team has won the Asculap Platinum Telescope Award at the VIIth Indo-French Congress on Gynecologic Ultrasound, Endoscopy & Infertility at Varansi in November 2006.
- He received FOGSI ‘Corion Award’ 2007 for research work in ‘Salpingoscopy’.
- He received ‘Excellence in Medical Field Award’ in 2008 by Indian Medical Association.
- Mayflower Women’s Hospital has received award of ‘Best Gynecology Hospital’ in India by India Healthcare Awards 2010 on 21st December 2010 at Mumbai by CNBC TV18 – ICICI LOMBARD.
Association with Gynaecological Societies:
- Course Director of APAGE (Asia-Pacific Association of Gynaec Endoscopists).
- Committee Member of IAGE (Indian Association of Gynaec. Endoscopy).
- Committee Member of Endoscopy (Federation of O&G Societies of India).
- He has done pioneer research work in Genital Tuberculosis, Salpingoscopy, Laparoscopic Tubal Microsurgery, Laparoscopic Surgeries for Endometriosis & Adenoma Resection.
- Complicated Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalisation, Laparoscopic Wertheim’s Hysterectomy and Laparoscopic Sling Surgeries.
- Fertility enhancing Surgeries, Infertility & IVF treatment.
- APAGE Oct 2004 (Taiwan) · ISGE April 2005 (London) · ISGE Sept 2005 (Mumbai) · ISGE Sept 2006 (China) · AAGL Nov 2006 (USA) · ISGE March 2007 (Japan)
- APAGE March 2007 (Japan) · SCOG April 2007 (Singapore) · APAGE 2007 (China) · Austria (May 2007) · Germany & Italy (Sept 2007), and USA in (November 2007).